Our Application for the 2021 Fellowship will Open January 2021!
In the meantime, would you like to learn more or recommend an educator? Hit the button to complete our interest form to let us know!
Develop with Swift Boot Camp
February 2020 - May 2020
Paid Instructional Opportunities
July 2021 - August 2021
Professional Learning Engagements
September 2021 - December 2021
Eligibility & Requirements
All Fellows must fully engage in each phase of the fellowship
- Must commit to teaching Develop with Swift as a full course at the high school level in SY2021-22
- New teachers must commit to full engagement in Summer 2021 PD sessions, SY2021-2022 Quarterly Swift Coaching and Curriculum Development workshop sessions
- In order to confirm your registration, you must submit a signed letter of commitment from your principal within a week of your notification of acceptance
Out-of-school educators or instructors:
- Must commit to teaching Develop with Swift after-school/out-of-school program during August 2021 - June 2022
- New educators and instructors must commit to full engagement in a Summer 2021 instructional experience and four (4) Curriculum Development workshop sessions during August 2021 - June 2022